These games are a great way to introduce game play, turn-taking and other early learning skills to children as young as 18 months with chunky, wipe-clean pieces, ideal for little hands.
Animal Shapes Game
An early learning shape and colour activity.
- Introduce shapes, colours and animals
- Bright, chunky pieces
- Suitable for age 18 months and over
Farmyard Heads & Tails Game
A fun first matching activity that develops into a game as children grow in confidence and ability.
- A farm themed matching activity
- Large, wipe-clean cards for little hands
- Highly recommended by Nikki Bush – Toy Talk 2016
- Suitable for age 18 months +
Old MacDonald Lotto Game
A fun farmyard lotto for very young players.
- Farmyard game for little learners
- Sturdy cards for little hands
- Suitable for ages 2-6
Post Box Game
A simple posting and matching game with two ways to play!
- Introduces toddlers to the concept of gameplay
- Single player activity or multiplayer game
- Suitable for ages 2+
Smelly Wellies Game
Find matching pairs of smelly wellies for your monsters!
- A first matching game
- Options for easier and more challenging game play
- Features quirky monster characters
- Suitable for ages 2 – 6 years
Two by Two Game
Two by Two is a fun early learning game for toddlers and children, that will help develop memory skills.
Pair up the animals and post them in the big 3D Noah’s Ark, then find the rain cloud to make the ark sail away.