These games are a great way to introduce game play, turn-taking and other early learning skills to children as young as 18 months with chunky, wipe-clean pieces, ideal for little hands.
Animal Shapes Game
An early learning shape and colour activity.
- Introduce shapes, colours and animals
- Bright, chunky pieces
- Suitable for age 18 months and over
Farmyard Heads & Tails Game
A fun first matching activity that develops into a game as children grow in confidence and ability.
- A farm themed matching activity
- Large, wipe-clean cards for little hands
- Highly recommended by Nikki Bush – Toy Talk 2016
- Suitable for age 18 months +
Old MacDonald Lotto Game
A fun farmyard lotto for very young players.
- Farmyard game for little learners
- Sturdy cards for little hands
- Suitable for ages 2-6
Smelly Wellies Game
Find matching pairs of smelly wellies for your monsters!
- A first matching game
- Options for easier and more challenging game play
- Features quirky monster characters
- Suitable for ages 2 – 6 years