BrainBox – ABC
Easy as 123, BrainBox My First ABC is full to the brim with fantastic images to help children recognise objects beginning with each letter of the alphabet as well as the more common blends.
Suitable for ages 4yrs+
Login for pricing
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
- Reviews (0)
- Product Spec
- How to Play BrainBox
As easy as 1,2,3, BrainBox ABC covers each letter of the alphabet as well as the more common letter blends. Showing letters in upper and lower case and images beginning with each letter, this is a great game for children learning the alphabet.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way for young children to learn letters and sounds
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for young children
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 4+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Age range: 4yrs+ / Contents: 48 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die