- Reviews (0)
- Product Spec
Do you know your percentages from your pie charts? Developed by a primary school teacher with 30 years teaching experience, BrainBox Maths strikes a great balance between learning and fun.
BrainBox is a fast and fun memory game that does not require any pens, pencils, paper, playing board or even a table! Each round takes 10 seconds so all players are involved. A game lasts as long as you want it to, 10 minutes is the norm, but playing for 5 minutes is great fun also.
BrainBox is educational and is perfect for families and groups of friends to play, wherever they are, on a level-playing field. Packed in a sturdy magnetic cube box, BrainBox is ready to play without any set-up time needed.
The rules are simple. You can play solo or with as many people as you want. A player simply picks a card and studies it for 10 seconds (using the sand timer provided) before being asked a question from the back, chosen by the roll of a die. A correct answer means the card is kept, if not it is returned to the box. The player with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes wins! The winner may not be who you expect as this fabulous game is about observation and memory, not just learned facts!
- Fun and easy way to reinforce maths learning
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for maths enthusiasts or children who need a little extra support with this subject
- Designed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Suitable for children aged 7+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Age range: 7yrs+ / Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die