10 Up Game
A fast paced maths game where players have to make ‘stacks’ of numbers from 1 to 10 using only one hand. Shuffled tiles are placed face down and players have to remember where each number is to stack them if they can!
Login for pricing
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
- Reviews (0)
- Product Spec
Stack them if you can! A clever game of quick thinking with numbers – race to be the first to stack all your number tiles in sequence.
1. Distribute all the tiles, face down, evenly amongst all players.
2. All players look at their own tiles and when they turn over a “1” place it face up in the middle of the players.
3. Players all play at the same time to stack them into piles of 1 to 10.
The aim is to get rid of all your tiles as quickly as you can. Players race to put 2 on a 1, 3 on a 2 and so on. Stacks complete from 1 to 10. The winner is the first player with 3 tiles or fewer left.
- Great way to have fun with numbers
- Encourages observation skills and quick reactions
- Quick and easy to understand
- Suitable for children aged 8+; fun for all the family
- 2 or more players
- Made from at least 70% recycled material
Age range: 8yrs+ / Contents: 60 tiles, 1 rules booklet